Saturday, June 25, 2011

Annoying Facebook Updates you shoulld kinda stop

Have you seen the internet meme "Annoying Facebook Girl"? If not then...it means you have a better social construct than internet nerds who spend all day before a computer monitor.

Nevertheless, the Annoying Facebook Girl is an entertaining image macro that depicts a typical facebook user whom we all find annoying and irritating. It makes me want to compile all my facebook frustrations on a blog
post.



Don't get me wrong, I don't always use facebook, and I know that other users are free to use it in whatever way it pleases them (except for illegal stuff, of course) but it would be always nicer if other users stop doing annoying things that will lead them to the front page of failbook. My list:

1. You go to Starbucks. 200 new photos of you holding a Mocha Frap. Because that will make you cool and hip.

2. "u think u can do dat to me? you sonofabich! i dont even want you anymore. yeah u know who u are" Because that status makes you look brave and strong.

3. Post philosophical quotes. Post more philosophical quotes. Because you are smart.

4. "oMg, those who disagree that glee is the best tv show are idiotz." because you are confident and persuasive.

5. "oMg" Because you are young and modern.

6. "People Y U Not know internet memes?" Because you know internet memes.

Guys. Please visit my new website, k? bowlship.co.cc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check Also

Related Posts with Thumbnails